Pictures will be up soon!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

marvin

superstar

#6 [url]

Mar 16 13 7:40 PM

I know someone that has a blue widow unless they've lost it. Haven't seen him in a long time though, should check on him and see if he is doing OK.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 19 13 7:01 PM

thanks mavin! the general hydro line is really working good for me every plant but my sour ak loves my feeding schedule I think the lushness is due to the flora blend vegan booster! ever time i add that stuff the plants go nuts.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 19 13 7:14 PM

Looking good !!   

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Mar 19 13 7:16 PM

thanks mavin! the general hydro line is really working good for me every plant but my sour ak loves my feeding schedule I think the lushness is due to the flora blend vegan booster! ever time i add that stuff the plants go nuts.

-crazy_diamond

Click here to view the attachment

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Mar 20 13 11:50 PM

I like the Blue Widow! The one I had was a Great growing plant ! Nice tall condensed Thick Colas. 

Those look like the beginning of what I had going last year. Indoor / Outdoors no tomato cages, used 1/2" rebarb, sunk 18-24" earth, & 5 gal deep. They get heavy. THOSE WILL BE LARGE
FEED MOLASSES in flower to mellow & sweeten the pine & bring out some blueberry.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM FINISH

Building,Constructing,Creating,Alliances for Successful Growth Relationships!

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Mar 21 13 1:20 PM

thanks for the tip metro!! definitely going to be adding lots of sugars to all these girls so there nice an sweet once there done! I hope this one is blueberry dominant Im a big blueberry fan!!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Mar 25 13 2:13 PM

Blue Widow![image][image]

-crazy_diamond

Wait till you see how large those Colas will get! Are you adding Molasses? Are your branches thicking & solid??

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 25 13 2:16 PM

I want a BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave then 1-2 tbs per gallon in flower, when I had them.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 25 13 8:16 PM

I'm setting the timers to 12 an 12 today and upgrading one of my 600w to a 1000w so ill have flower photos soon! and your welcome to a free nugget to sample as long as you don't mind driving to Niles and the patient to patient transfer thing is still legal lol

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help