Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 5 13 1:46 AM

Tags : : , , ,

Attachment is being upgraded, please check for it later...
Attachment is being upgraded, please check for it later...Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

Last Edited By: medijuanainc2010 Sep 11 13 4:49 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jul 5 13 1:30 PM

Nice,i been wanting to do an outdoor grow,looks like ya been putting in the work though,i heard theres a plant thats in mosquito spray that you can plant around the border of your grow,and it keeps down mosquito's and other flying insect,something about the smell wards em off,!!!il try to find the name of the plant,my little brother has it planted all around his house,watched fireworks lastnight and only had 2 bites,i can stand in my yard 10 mins and have 20,lol,something to think about anyway!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 7 13 3:42 PM

Too many knuckleheads runnin around here for that type of grow, but I sure wish I could do THAT kind of setup. awesome site, tho. let us know poduction numbers compared to indoors. you already have my electric bill beat.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 9 13 10:44 PM

Been wanting to do this also, and thankyou for some ideas. I am considering the cost of materials, and the money saved by using solar (the way God intended) Nice to see I'm not alone in the set up, good job and good luck.
Spacey

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 14 13 1:22 PM

Thanks guys! Kendred let me know what those flowers are called when you find out. there are a lot of desperate people in the world gotta keep an eye out for those fools! Spacejeep your welcome, ill keep posting updates so u can see the progress.

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jul 17 13 11:54 AM

Looks like they are growing just fine in there new home !
                                              grin

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 17 13 2:23 PM

All i can say it Beautiful,im gonna do some out door after i get privacy fence done,gonna be awhile for me,but you got me wanting to be out in the heat,building something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice job,those buds are swelling nicely!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 17 13 2:41 PM

Thanks guys! does anyone know of a good organic OMRI listed prevent spray for bud rot? I want to start treating now so they don't get rot later, I always have problems with bud rot outdoors.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 17 13 3:53 PM

I know right,damn i am suppose to have that indian blood and its even killen me,and i worked in the fields on a farm,and did 10 yrs workin construction and painting in some of the hottest places you could imagine in the power plant's in the south,this is Michigan damn it,lol,i didnt move here for this,headed north,lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no info on the outdoor OMRI,havent did much besides a little guorilla growing in my youth when we didnt worry about it,but we wasnt growing in pots either,Medi or Metro may have some info!!!!beautifully done though for sure,keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 4 13 1:42 PM

thanks for sharing kendred, Just Installed a 2000 GPH Pump and a Drip system, the ladies are lovin life! topped all the pots with a little super soil to give them an extra boost they are starting to show signs of flowering!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help