Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 4 13 7:35 PM

Looks Great !!   Can't wait to see the results !

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Aug 4 13 9:55 PM

There looking beautiful,eating up that natural sunlight,bet they produce some sweet med's,i cant wait till next yr,gonna do atleast a six-pack outdoors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really nice ,keep us posted!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Sep 2 13 5:20 PM

Great grow, crazy! Wish I had that kind of space.
I am new on this forum and wanted to share my outdoor grow from this year.
I put wanted ads on CL for used fencing, stated I would remove all fencing for free if I got the fence. I got some nice 6' dog ear wood privacy fencing, about 11 sections which made 8 good sections once repaired. And once installed, it looks like it has been there forever.
I also put ads on CL looking for used dog runs, I picked up a nice end only w/gate for $20 (used it for the top), and a nice pen with 2 gates for $60.
So with the cost of nails, I put it all up for about $85. I am a proud Hollander, and will always look for a way to barter, and I am not afraid of work. This is my suggestion for anyone that has to do it on the cheap- put a wanted ad on CL.
The 'dogpen' measures about 8' x 7' x 6' high. It is completely surrounded by the privacy fence. I put 4 plants in originally...a Master Kush, a Barney's Farm G13 Haze, and two Crystal Mountain. They were each planted into a 2cu' bag of soil mix (Happy Frog + more) that were placed into holes in the ground. I added a 5th plant one month later- a Barney's Farm Amnesia Lemon (late sativa dom strain)
I am now into week 14 in ground for the original 4, and have started feeding them agave/sugar & bloom.

http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/my12plants/slideshow/

shown below at 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks & 14 weeks...

"The worlds greatest smokers with the worlds greatest weed" Shel Silverstein from The Smoke Off

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 3 13 7:05 PM

The cage is 'filled' I would say, def not outgrown. There is still lots of room for the colas, even if I have to tie them down. I will likely do another dogpen right next to it next year for another 4 plants.

"The worlds greatest smokers with the worlds greatest weed" Shel Silverstein from The Smoke Off

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Oct 6 13 2:50 PM

This rainy weather is fucking up everything, loosing oz's due to bud rot, I'm so frustrated right now picking everything a week or two early to save what i can next year I'm running a enclosed green house, fuck you rain.

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Oct 7 13 8:14 AM

The weather you can't depend on around here, this late in the season ! Sorry your having problems.

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

May 5 17 9:54 AM

Anybody here lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help