Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 22 11 1:02 PM

Tags : :

Looking for a caregiver post here !!

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 22 11 1:04 PM

Please be descret & give the local  location that you are looking for a caregiver !

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 14 12 1:10 PM

I am looking for a reliable and reasonable caregiver. I live in Wayne County...but will travel for good meds. I would perfer one of the vendors from the Farmers Market. Please contact if interested. mrrmwoodsjr@aol.com . I will be at the Farmers Market 2morrow. Thanks in advance.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 14 12 1:30 PM

Woody talk with the caregivers at the market, you may find one you really like !!

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 30 12 10:03 PM

looking for a c.g. before december, currently have card just looking to switch to a closer c.g. in jackson

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Nov 4 12 1:23 PM

Hi I'm seeking a caregiver. I am in west Michigan. I have a brain tumor, experience severe migraines with nausea, have psoriasis, extreme PTSD and am currently being harassed by my psychopathic brother who is a lawyer... he has me immersed in legal proceedings (malicious prosecution) that are based on fraud. He has labeled me a "substance abuser" when in reality I have the card and DO USE medicinally. He would see me dead or incarcerated. It's a long sad story and I could use all the help I can get. If you are compassionate and can provide care I would be extremely grateful. It has all become too much to bear, and though I normally try to do it all myself, I realize I need assistance. I was on RSO briefly and it was really helping. This is the truth, it is only too real. Thank you for your consideration and for caring.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Nov 5 13 12:08 PM

Experienced Caregiver in Traverse City with room

We grow organically in soil, indoors in a controlled environment. Variety of strains available include Pandora's Box, Chernobyl, The Third Dimension, Deep Purple, CPL as we as some higher CBD strains.  Additional products available include infused cooking oil, infused coconut oil (can be orally taken or topically) and RSO (both high CBD and regular).  Donations are reasonable and delivery is avaialble.  We don't need patients, we help patients improve their quality of life.  Please contact me if you need access to conistent quality strains at reasonable prices.

Last Edited By: medijuanainc2010 Nov 5 13 2:18 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help