Mar 18 12 10:49 AM

Tags : :

TIME WRECK

Bloodwreck xVortex

• Sativa/Indica 70/30
  • Harvest Window 60-70 Days
  • Medium Producer
  • Very powerful, Intense Psychoactive Properties
The Combination of a rare cutting of Trainwreck with our Cannabis Cup winning Sativa Vortex has produced a hybrid of great potency. Strong flavors of Trainwreck are enhanced with the sour funky smell of Vortex. Not for occasional smokers this hard hitting strain was created for those with a high tolerance.

Germinating seeds now ! Pictures soon to come !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

May 6 12 1:29 PM

I got a 6 pack of clones started of my timewreck,cant wait till they are ready to flower after seeing the plushberry up close,are them from seed or your clones??that mpl 4 looks sweet!!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 19 12 2:43 PM

That I agree, "THE GREEN AVENGERS" aka "TGA" 
Now that I'm back home,  taking it slow & taking it easy, I have a strain that I'm doing a test grow with. I will share it with the group, after I get the OK?! OK!! You will be the 1st to know ! 
I hope everyone is doing well ! 
I miss being here. A lot to catch up on!
One large TGA Garden you have there Medi ! 
And Thanks Medi, I hope I see you soon! brother!

Building,Constructing,Creating,Alliances for Successful Growth Relationships!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 19 12 3:34 PM

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome back Metro !! Hope you are feeling ok & you know anything I can do let me know !!

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

marvin

superstar

#12 [url]

Jun 19 12 3:39 PM

That I agree, "THE GREEN AVENGERS" aka "TGA" 
Now that I'm back home,  taking it slow & taking it easy, I have a strain that I'm doing a test grow with. I will share it with the group, after I get the OK?! OK!! You will be the 1st to know ! 
I hope everyone is doing well ! 
I miss being here. A lot to catch up on!
One large TGA Garden you have there Medi ! 
And Thanks Medi, I hope I see you soon! brother!

-metrogrowth

YESSSSS@@@@@@Metro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to see and hear from you. I have been concerned if everything went OK. I hear we aren't too far from each other, how bout that. :) Love to see what you have. Got to fill me in on how it's going for you and what all happened.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 29 12 9:02 PM

She looks like a stretcher, though it appears to have tightened up in the above pic. I'm courious for an entire plant pic. Is that doable? I have grown her yet. Because I new U would,LOL
 Well my brother.  U may be the only grower out there that has grown nearly every TGA strain, with the exception to the few they still have have stockyards of the best Seeds DNA stored away?.

I have 2 more test strains & a couple I'd like to for grow for my own testing.  
What day in flower is the T.W. in the above pics.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 29 12 9:23 PM

I will look on the date I started flower but I think it's about 30 to 45 days, & it took a couple weeks just to show a bud !  I will take pictures of it when she's done but it is over 6ft tall !!

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 29 12 11:44 PM

Can't wait to see

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help