Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 6 12 7:50 PM

Never had the trainwreck !

Trainwreck, e-32 Trainwreck, Arcata Trainwreck, Humboldt Trainwreck
“1 – The original Trainwreck was supposedly 1st grown in Arcada (sic) , Calif. in the ’60′s. Story has it that there was a train wreck that summer which more or less memorialized what turned out to be a very potent and popular smoke. Sativa dominant.”
“Beserker is the guy who discovered/bred Trainwreck. Steve Tuck is the guy that crossed it with an Afghani to produce a seed-line/woodhorse/meduser Trainwreck.”
“The arcada (sic) cut of train wreck gets it name because it was grown, for the first time, on a hillside, that just so happened to have a train wreck happen in the same area that summer”
“Train Wreck is an old hybrid (1970′s) from Humbodlt of lowland Thai, Mexican Sativa, and a very solid and potent Afghani.”
“TW is basically a Thai low land sativa that got into the mix up here back in the early 80’s. Out doors it’s a huge “weeper creeper” that takes up TONS of space and takes 9 months to come in. It’s original parents were brought back from Thailand by some vagabond-os wanting to reproduce Thai-stick phenotype.”

TIME WRECK
Hybrid Blood Wreck X Vortex

My oldest head stash crossed with my new favorite. Both parents have a similar pungent, rotten fruit, baby poo smell. Both carry heavy potency and copious amounts of resins. The resulting Hybrid cross fulfills my desire to have Apollo-13 in seed form even before we continue with the cubing. Sharing traits of both mom and dad some females lean so much towards Apollo even MzJill can't tell the difference in a blind taste. My favorite female is a sweet and sour girl that to me tasted like Sour Patch candy but I yielded close to 4 ounces with minimum training. She is easier to grow and trim than mom..
1) Phenotypes - Equal mix of both parents has been passed along
2) Height- Tall with a medium stretch at onset of 12/12
3) Yield- Medium
4) Indoor/Outdoor/Greenhouse: Indoor and Green House
5) Best way to grow- Topped Early and trained into at least 4 growing tops
6) Harvest Window- 8-9 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 70/30
8) Hybrid- TGA Blood Wreck X Apollo-13 X Space Queen
9) High type- Strong intense very powerful, can cause confusion and paranoia
10) Smells Lemon, Lime, Sandalwood, Pear, or Kiwi an undertone of sour fruit
11) Comments The results from the first 10 test growers indicate potency on a whole new level compared, growers of Chernobyl have reported that Time Wreck is even more hard hitting with similar taste. The strong Train Wreck taste is sweetened by the citrus fruit taste of the Vortex male and the resin heads appear larger. Hash produced from these heads burns clean and is 100% Full Melt.

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#47 [url]

Nov 2 12 9:30 AM

Timewreck

Hybrid Blood Wreck x Vortex

My oldest head stash crossed with my new favorite, both parents have a similar pungent, rotten fruit, baby poo smell. Both carry heavy potency and copious amounts of resin. The resulting hybrid cross fulfills my desire to have Apollo-13 in seed form even before we continue with the cubing. Sharing traits of both mom and dad some females lean so much towards Apollo even MzJill can't tell the difference in a blind taste. My favorite female is a sweet and sour girl that to me tasted like Sour Patch candy but I yielded close to 4 ounces with minimum training. She is easier to grow and trim than mom.

Phenotypes:Equal mix of both parents has been passed along
Height:Tall with a medium stretch at onset of 12/12
Yield:Medium
Indoor, Outdoor and Greenhouse
Best way to grow:Topped early and trained into at least 4 growing tops
Harvest:8-9 weeks
Sat/Ind:70/30
Hybrid:TGA Blood Wreck x Apollo-13 x Space Queen
High Type:Strong, intense and very powerful, can cause confusion and paranoia
Taste:Lemon, lime, sandalwood, pear, or kiwi with an undertone of sour fruit

Comments: The results from the first 10 test growers indicate potency on a whole new level. Growers of Chernobyl have reported that Time Wreck is even more hard hitting with similar taste. The strong Train Wreck taste is sweetened by the citrus fruit taste of the Vortex male and the resin heads appear larger. Hash produced from these heads burns clean and is 100% full melt.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Nov 25 12 4:49 PM

Big producer !!    Wish I had more room, but will take care of that tuesday when the new lights come for the other flower room.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Nov 30 12 6:04 AM

yep, Im happy with this one !!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help