Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 26 12 8:14 AM

Thx,4months,my bad,i think i said 2 1/2 to 3 but i looked at calenedr and i guess it was 4,i was gonna keep it as mother but it got to big for me,so i started a small one in small container for mother,hope to keep it smaller,lol,the clones are smaller,but they really stretch in flower,not a plant for small spaces!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#27 [url]

Jul 30 12 7:14 PM

Hey now the bridge sounds like a plan to me,lol,thats only like 4 hrs away,far cry from almost 9 to jackson!!you know i got a clippin for you med,i accually got 2 i just took off and cloned out,put in soil an hr ago,in a couple weeks i can have em doing real good for ya,only thing is i took em off the purple while it was in flower by almost 4 weeks just to prove to myself it could be done,or i can start some new ones,we will havre ot talk and get together soon!!!

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jul 31 12 8:54 AM

Really frickin nice grow & Pics. Question what is Plushberry kush purple? did you cross it with a purple strain? Or did you just rename, re-describe it ?
Anyway they do look great,  as grown by a master with passion!!

Building,Constructing,Creating,Alliances for Successful Growth Relationships!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jul 31 12 9:02 AM

It is the pink pheno of PlushBerry !!

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jul 31 12 9:08 AM

Ya Medi is right,i just call it my purple,lol,it looks different because i was further away using zoom,color doesnt show unless im close,junk camera,wife took good one swimming,so much for underwater cameras,il never waste my money again!!

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Aug 3 12 7:59 AM

My cloner project,so far ive spent 28 dollars on it,a buck a pop for sprayer nozzles i used 13,50 cents each for inserts im only doing 12 pack cloner,i got lucky and found outdoor goldfish pond underwater pump for 7 bucks,lol,love yardsales!!!!!other than that most the stuff i already had around the house,pump kicks ass ,spray is perfect,cant wait to finish this afternoon,will post pics of finished product,but the hard parts done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to put it to use!!!!wished id have did video,to show how easy it is to make one of these,thx for the info guys,really came in handy,i love this site!!!!!!PEACE!!

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Aug 3 12 9:45 AM

probly be tomorow for pics,lung hurts bad,started coughin up blood,think im in need of rest,sorry ,il try to finish and post soon,take care,maybe il be back up and movin sometime today,but dont count on it,lol,fuck it hurts to laugh,peace im out,.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Aug 3 12 1:01 PM

Thx bro,i took hot shower and got a nap in,think it was just my sinus's,i dont do well this time of yr,to hot and dry for me,cant wait till fall!!!!!!!i needed the break,havent been sleepin much,gonna play with cloner after i look at your pic again,want to get it finished today!!!!!!!!!!!!then il medicate myself into a coma for the night,lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Aug 4 12 8:08 AM

great craftsmanship ,i am sure that you will be very happy with it,were are your leaks,if it is the lid you can use weather stripping to correct that(i havent watched video so i dont no if it was in there).another jewel idea is to use an inline pump ,so that you can remove pump from water and put it out side the res. as to release the heat in the atmospere and not the water.i love that the cost is tiny compared to ezcloners and such,and it is custom ,it fits in perfectly in your setup.the benefits of this contraption outways the cons by far,you have no media to purchase,you get roots quicker,you can clone bigger plants with greater ease.i really believe that if you are a patient growin for your self this is the most efficent method,and it is not as  hard as some make it out to be,if i can build one of these things and getem o root in 5-8 days then i believe anyone is capable.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Aug 4 12 10:17 AM

Kendred
Do you have problems with leaks at the top rim?
What brand tub is that,? where did you by it? 
They don't make them like they use to!! I've always had to make a seal gasket for the top on the last 2 built.
Also I found a new type of spray nozzles adjustable 360. I'm building a new one for my self soon.

Yep ROOTS IN 5-7 DAYS. I add 1ml Roots Excelurator "House & Garden" per gal of ph'd distilled water. 

Building,Constructing,Creating,Alliances for Successful Growth Relationships!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help