Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Aug 4 12 11:58 AM

I used Sterilite tub,just something i picked up ,i got it because i liked the shape,my friend helped me do the tubing part,he made it like his e-z cloner,works good,but ya it leaks just a bit on top,what did you use to seal,i was thinkin that rubber shit used for window sealing in winter should work ,ya think??i havent got root booster for it yet,il remember that name brand ,see if i can pick some up,thats why i aint put it to use,i just been using general organics root booster,so i need to seal it and im ready to go!!!!!i wanted to use them 360 sprayers to but the shop was out and i had been putting it off to long so i said fuck it and got regular sprayers,but they work good,even spray from front to back and side to side,i peaked under lid while it was runnin,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 4 12 12:09 PM

Ya no shit,the vid aint there no more,but i had watched it 3 times and remembered it all,lol, my leak is on lid,easy fix,just need to run to town again,i couldnt belive how easy it was,im really glad the info was here,i got a deal on pump at yd sale,but all together i spent 43 dollars on making it,beats the hell out of $279.00,and i had fun making it,will be putting to use sometime this week!!!!!!!!!!Thx guys,couldnt have done it without the help comments and vids from this site,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Aug 28 12 7:09 AM

I have 2 pheno's of TimeWreck,  will take some pictures of the second pheno today !!

I like the strain !!

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Aug 29 12 10:41 PM

thx guys,ya i had 2 but i didnt save both ,and now i wish i had,the second one has small popper buds,but they are tight and has double the trich's,i havent got to try it,but its looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Aug 31 12 5:47 PM

update,cloner works great,thx Medi and Metro ,an Grandmasgreenman,for the advice and the vid on how to build,first set of clones roots in 4 days and hasnt leaked a bit since i used the weather stripping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i got a couple new strains,Michigan Purps,and Grape God,cant wait to flower these lovelys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the Jack the Ripper babys are doing great!!!

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

marvin

superstar

#55 [url]

Sep 1 12 11:50 AM

I'll get some pics up. You can make 24" clones with that! I had one top branch come off a mother and so I put it in the cloner and the darn thing is starting to root! Another I had to top off of the trainwreck the mother was too big, it survived and we are talking the whole branch system off the top, looking like a little palm tree. Another was about 18",  six day roots, by the 10th day right into the bud room. This system is so awesome it is mind boggling. Easy, cheap and success!

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Sep 5 12 2:31 AM

put the first set of clones in soil,the cloner me and my bro put together works great,love the setup,glad everyone kept saying to make my own,saved a boatload of cash,and had fun making it,plus i hit one of those vending machines today,by Pioneer medical or something,and got me a blue venom seed,and my free gram,lol,always hopin for that female!!!!!

Attachment was deleted

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help