Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 29 12 3:59 PM

Tags : :

This is my Grapefruit Diesel (keeper pheno). This pheno is SUPER frosty almost white with tints of purple with lower temps, I checked her for nannas in early and late flower, she didn't show any signs of herming. She finished in 60 days, The smell was reminiscent to red grapefruit a very pungent kushy Strain! Unfortunately, I wasnt able to get pictures of my ladies in flowering this cycle, due to camera problems, I will post flower photos asap.

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 30 12 9:37 PM

Round two, This is a mature clone from my grapefruit diesel (keeper Pheno), Started her outside due to mite problems that started to occur, DONT GO TO OTHER PEOPLES GROW ROOMS!! unless you know for sure there 100% clean. Once she gets a bit taller I'm bringing her inside to flower. I know looking at a plant without flowers is kind of pointless but this girl is really special, I will have flower photos asap.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 11 12 4:24 PM

Grapefruit bud shots! Sorry for the quality my go pro camera doesn't take crisp close ups. Shes Super Frosty already and smells just like red grapefruit/hawaiian punch

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 1 12 4:00 PM

I found 25 seeds in a 0z that my friend was calling diesel, I started popping them in threes the last three seeds I started I got lucky and found this beautiful lady. The dude I got the herb from has multiple strains growing at once he doesnt really call them by there full names, I've never smelled diesel like this before Im about 90% sure this plant is the grapefruit diesel from next generation.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Nov 21 13 11:43 AM

Sweet !

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help