Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 30 12 10:00 PM

Tags : :

This is my second Kosher Kush grow, I only popped one seed because of space issues. She is a really nice hybrid, the High leans more towards the OG, just a few hits and you will be high as giraffe pussy! lol, great for anyone who has trouble getting to sleep at night. Due to mite problems that started to occur, I threw her outside to finish veging. I will be throwing her indoors to flower in a couple of days, I'll have flower photos asap.

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 30 12 10:26 PM

First run of Kosher Kush, only flower photos! The ph was a bit off on this grow besides that the bud was super frosty, smelled kinda like ripe bananas during mid/late flowering, once picked it smelled like straight OG goodness! gets you high as giraffe pussy!!

Attachment was deleted

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 21 13 1:08 PM

the strain has a really unique smell and taste that I really really like, kind of like sour earthy petroleum jelly. the first time i grew it, she turned out awesome! , the second run turned out alright but i fucked up, so this is my third try and its going to be super fire this round! Ill try to get macro shots of all the plants once there done.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 5 13 5:15 PM

Full of trichromes !!  Sweet !

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help