Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

marvin

superstar

#1 [url]

Sep 21 12 4:45 AM

Those are some very nice pics and some gorgeous plants or is it plant? Looks tasty and I see my favvvoorttie color Purple, really beautiful makes ya wanna eat it ha ha :)

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

marvin

superstar

#13 [url]

Nov 20 12 6:36 PM

Oh wow that color is delicious lol, sorry they just look like that to me hehehe I can't remember the name of the plant, I've lost it, but I had some outdoors with the same color of leaves and I loved that plant one of my favorites.

I hope my quazy train pulls through, it does not want to root either one, but they are still alive so I am watching, watching, watching. Come on babies let me see some white thingies hanging already.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 20 12 8:04 PM

I hope those clones work out its a great strain easy to grow!! I feel like theres better phenos then the one I found. I want to find The Holy grail of Qtrain lol

whats your cloning technique?

Quote    Reply   

marvin

superstar

#17 [url]

Nov 23 12 7:43 PM

LOL oh yea Pure Michigan :)

I use the aeroponic cloner and this is the first time I've had any problems with clones  in it. I keep talking to them like the crazy lady on the corner you throw dimes in her cup, muttering to herself hehehe. Dang they aren't dead, they are green, but no sign of roots.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Nov 23 12 8:59 PM

Anything different you did this time ?   I havent stopped mine since I got it & haven't added any water or cleaned it out for months & still getting full roots within 10 days !!  

Give a patient meds & he will medicate for a day !
Teach a patient to grow & he will medicate for life !™®

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 23 12 11:14 PM

aeroponic? so something like an ez cloner? cause that's what I use and it works great I add normal rooting hormones then a tiny bit of super thrive which I found really helps speed up the process. Another Thing that I found helps is to pull back or scrape a little bit of the skin off towards the bottom where you make the cut. it seems like its hard for newly formed roots to pop threw all that rough outer skin, also clip the ends of the leafs off and mist them a few times a day that's really the only way the clones can take in water without roots. If the water in the cloner is to cold it will slow things down alot to. some plants just don't clone very well

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Nov 24 12 12:31 PM

love the Pure Michigan pic!!!!i also had to break out the e-z cloner,got tired of fixin my homeade one!!!!!!!!!great colors on the Qrazy train,i havent tried growing that one yet,but will soon!!!keep the growing strong and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help